It can be used asan alternative to wide sliding doors when you need maximum clear opening. Fire or more panel bifold doors can be used in residential buildings but are common choice especially in commercial applications such as cafes, restaurants, offices.
You can create a seamless transition between your indoors and outdoor spaces with a four-panels aluminium bifold door having a flush threshold.
5 or more panel steel bifold doors can be used:
- New residential buildings
- Renovation and replacement projects
- Commercial buildings
- Historic restorations, listed buildings
Compliance with Building Regulations
- Thermal performance (U-value) (Compliance with Part L)
- PAS 24 compliance for ground floor doors (Compliance with Part Q)
- Trickle vent requirement (Compliance with Part F)
Our product range for aluminium bifold doors
We offer a variety of steel bifold doors that are designed to fit your project aesthetic and technical requirements. Each of them has different specifications. Select from one of the ranges below to view details about our sliding door systems: