Aluminium insulated infill panels are constructed with an insulating core sandwiched between two thin aluminium sheets. Infill panels usually used for windows, doors and curtain wall applications, provide high performance insulation for the building and give an attractive modern appearance.
- Aluminium sheet thickness can be 1mm up to 3mm
- Panel thickness: 20mm – 50mm
- Core made of extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam.
- Maximum sizes (WxH): 2 x 4m
Aluminium insulated infill panels can be used in all types of commercial and residential windows and doors. The purpose of using aluminium infill panels can be security, privacy or decoration.
Aluminium panels can be used different applications:
- Windows and doors
- Front doors
- Commercial Door Systems
- Escape doors
- Curtain walls
- Opaque Glazing
- Store fronts
Colours and finishes
- Aluminium infill panels are available in all powder coated RAL colours.
- Anodized colours are also available.
- U Values as low as 0.3 W/m2K can be achieved.