Having a single door leaf which is attached to the side frame by hinges, aluminium single casement doors can be designed to open inward or outward, and suit almost any project specification.
Aluminium casement single doors are suitable for any type of residential or commerical buildings. Some common applications are listed below:
- As a side door, rear door or balcony door in residential buildings.
- Renovation and replacement projects
- Commercial buildings
- Historic restorations, listed buildings
Compliance with Building Regulations
- Thermal performance (U-value) (Compliance with Part L)
- PAS 24 compliance for ground floor doors (Compliance with Part Q)
- Trickle vent requirement (Compliance with Part F)
Our product range for aluminium casement doors
We offer a variety of aluminium aluminium doors that are designed to fit your project’s aesthetic and technical requirements. Each of them has different specifications. Select from one of the ranges below to view details about our sliding door systems: