Also referred turn or side-hinged windows, inward opening side-hung windows are a popular choice for all types of residential and commerical buildings. They are easy to clean from the inside – as they open into the room.
The steel frame can be available in stainless steel, galvanised steel or corten steel. All material versions delivers very slim sightlines thus maximising the glazing area.
If the structural opening is larger, the tilt&turn windows can be combined with side, top, or bottom lights.
Inward opening casement windows are suitable for any type of residential or commerical buildings. Some common applications are listed below:
- Ideally suited for renovating old or historic buildings and for modern glass constructions.
- New residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
Compliance with Building Regulations
- Thermal performance (U-value) (Compliance with Part L)
- PAS 24 compliance for ground floor windows (Compliance with Part Q)
- Trickle vent requirement (Compliance with Part F)
Our range of inward opening casement steel windows
We offer a variety of steel inward opening casement windows that are designed to fit your project aesthetic and technical requirements. Each of them has different specifications. Select from one of the ranges below to view details about our sliding door systems: