The traditional window type in the UK. Side-hung outward opening steel windows can be used in all types of buildings including historic or modern buildings, residential or commercial buildings. As they open outward, they provides saved space inside.
- Ideally suited for renovating old or historic buildings and for modern glass constructions.
- New residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
Compliance with Building Regulations
- Thermal performance (U-value) (Compliance with Part L)
- PAS 24 compliance for ground floor windows (Compliance with Part Q)
- Trickle vent requirement (Compliance with Part F)
Our range of side hung outward opening aluminium windows
We offer a variety of side hung outward opening casement windows that are designed to fit your project aesthetic and technical requirements. Each of them has different specifications. Select from one of the ranges below to view details about our sliding door systems: