Reynaers CP 130 is a highly insulated lift-slide system, which meets the highest requirements with regard to insulation, stability and safety. This premium versatile system is suitable for most residential and commercial applications.
- Visible width for vent: 94mm
- Visible width for vent: 50mm
- Overall depth of frame: 139 mm for duo-rail and 210 mm for 3-rail
- Overall system depth vent: 59 mm
- Visible width meeting section: 69 mm / 98mm
- Visible width meeting section (slim chicane): 50 mm
- Two sliding mechanism options: Lift&slide, slide-only
- Maximum panel height: 2600mm
- Maximum panel width: 2700mm
- Maximum vent weight of 300kg
Opening Types of CP 130
- Monorail opening options: XQ, XQX, QXXQ
- 2-rail opening options: XQ, XX, XQX, QXQ, QXXQ, XXXX
- 3-rail opening options: XXX, XXQ
- Pocket solution (Modular system that enables all vents to slide into the wall. Available in duo rail, 3-rail or up to 8-rail compositions)
- Corner solution (Provides opening without any fixed corner element)
- Standard threshold: The height is 34 mm. CP 130 standard threshold provides weather rating performance in terms of water/air-tightness and wind-resistance.
- Low threshold (flat bottom): The height is 20 mm. This option offers a flat transition between inside and outside. The low threshold option is ideal especially in commercial buildings. It is also suitable for residential building where accessibility is essential.
- Zero threshold: Comes with only CP 130 pocket solutions. The zero threshold provides an easy and unobstructed access so the floor finishing can continue.
Colours & Finishes
- Full range of powder coating RAL colours
- Textured metallic finishes (Coatex)
- Dual colour options
- Anodized colour options
- Depending on the frame/sash combination Uf value up to 1,07 W/m²K can be achieved.
- Can be upgraded to high Insulation (HI) version in order to achieve better insulation values.
- Air tightness max. test pressure: Class 4 (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance: Class C3
- Water tightness: Class 9A (Up to 600Pa)
Safety & Security
- Multi-point locking mechanism as standard
- Complying with burglar resistance RC 2
- Complying with PAS24
- Maximum glass thickness is 43 mm.
- Double and triple glass options are available
CP 130 Corner Solutions
- A special corner solution makes it possible to open up spaces without any fixed corner element. creating a perfect and clear continuity between the indoor and outdoor spaces.
CP 130 Pocket Solutions
- CP 130 pocket system is a modular system that enables all vents to slide into the wall. The pocket solution is available for the lift&slide systems in duo rail, 3-rail or up to 8-rail compositions.
- A 10 years system guarantee is provided.
- A 5-year system guarantee on the accessories is provided.
- Private House in Brategne, Find out more >>
- Low rise buildings and single or multi family dwellings
- Suitable up to mid- rise buildings
- Suitable up to high rise buildings, projects with increased load requirements and heavy use
For more information, catalogs, brochures, sections and CAD files, visit the Jansen’s relative web pages: