Reynaers CS 77 aluminium casement glass doors are designed to be used in residential and commercial projects. Being suitable for all architectural styles, Reynaers CS 77 glass doors offer simple and modern style features, high thermal and security performance.
Maximum frame/vent sizes
- Reynaers CS 77 casement glass doors are available up to 1.4m in width and 3m in height.
- CS 77 door available in all inward and outward opening types.
- It can be desined single or double leaf and a side or top light can be added to each side or top of the door.
- This casement door can be used in conjuction with other Reynaers products for a full glazing package.
CS 77 threshold solutions
- To perfectly match all comfort and aesthetic requirements, the CS 77 door range is offered with different threshold solutions.
- CS 77 doors are available in one of 250+ RAL colours.
- Double and triple glazed can be used on CS 77 doors (Maximum glass thickness is 52 mm).
- All over Ud value is depending on frame, vent and glass combinations.
- Air tightness: Class 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness: E750 (750 Pa)
- Wind load resistance: Class C4 (1600 Pa)
- All security options are avialable at Reynaers CS 77 Doors.
- CS 77 doors can comply with burglar resistance class of RC2 and RC3.
- Reynaers Horizon, Orchid or Shield handles can be used with CS 77 doors.
- Concealed, surface mounted or barrel hinges options are available for these doors.