Curtain Wall 50 is a façade and roof system that offers unlimited design freedom and allows maximum transparency. CW 50 aluminium curtain wall is available in several design and glazing variants, but also includes different technical variants to comply with specified levels of thermal insulation.
- Visibile Visible width interior: 50 mm
- Visible width exterior: 50 mm
- Rebate height: 20 mm
- Depth vertical mullions: 42 - 300 mm
- Depth horizontal transoms: 5 - 193 mm
- Top-hung window (Manual or automatic)
- Parallel Opening Window (Manual or automatic)
- Hidden vent turn and tilt window
- Attic Window
With regard to the thermal performance, the CW 50 system offers solutions in different levels, allowing the use of triple glazing and making the system even applicable for passive house or low energy buildings.
- Uf-value down to 0.56 W/m²K depending on the profile combination and the glass thickness
- Air tightness: Up to 1200 Pa
- Water tightness: Up to 1200 Pa
- Wind load resistance, max. test pressure: Up to 2000 Pa
- Sound reduction Index (Rw) from 33 dB up to 60 dB depending on glazing
- Comply with burglar Resistance (EN 1627 – EN 1630): RC2-RC3
- Minimum and maximum glass thickness: 27 - 60 mm
- CW 50 supports up to 150, 310 and 700 kg in various glass support configurations. Even more glass weight can be offered in bespoke solutions
- Glazing method: Fixing by pressure plates
10 Years Guarantee
We offer a 10-years guarantee on all Reynaers CW 50 curtain wall systems, as well as a five-years guarantee on all door accessories. For more information about guarantee, please contact us.