Reynaers Hi-Finity sliding doors offer a ultra-slim design and provide large transparent surfaces views with a light, sleek and elegant appearance. The door frames disappear behind ceiling, floors and side walls.
Design and Profile Specifications
- Visible width meeting section: 35mm
- Panel profiles are structurally bonded to glass units
- Overall track depth for double glazing system: 2-Track: 147 mm and 3-Track: 234 mm
- Overall track depth for triple glazing system: 2-Track: 179 mm and 3-Track: 282 mm
|Variants||Double glazing (HFP 147)||Triple galzing (HFP 179)|
|Frame||Duo Rail: 147 mm |
3-Rail: 234 mm
|Duo Rail: 179 mm |
3-Rail: 282 mm
|Vent||44 mm||60 mm|
width / height
|Vent||8 mm||10 mm|
|Meeting section||35 mm (adjustable)||35 mm (adjustable)|
|Meeting section 4 doors||67 mm (adjustable)||69 mm (adjustable)|
|Heights||Build-in frame||68 mm / 100 mm||68 mm / 100 mm|
|Maximal element height||3500 mm|
|Maximal vent weight||300 kg manual / 750 kg motorized / 1200 kg fixed|
|Glass Thickness||36-38 mm||52-54 mm|
Maximum Sizes of Hi-Finity Doors
- Maximum vent height: 3500 mm
- Maximum weight for a manual opening vent: 320 kg
- Maximum weight for a motorized opening vent: 750 kg
- Maximum weight for a fixed panel: 1200 kg
Opening Types for Reynaers Hi-Finity Doors
- 2-rail opening options: XQ, XX, XQX, QXXQ (Central closing)
- 3-rail opening options: XXQ,
- Fixed corner solution: Two aluminium fixed door panels meet at the corner.
- Open corner solution: Two opening door leafs meets at the corner without a fixed corner post.
Colour & Finishes
- Full range of powder coating RAL colours
- Textured metallic finishes (Coatex)
- Dual colour options
- Anodized colour options
- Maximum glass thickness: 54mm
- Double glass option
- Triple glass option
- All over U-value of the door downs to 1.0 W/m2K (depending on frame, vent and glass combinations)
- Hi-Finity doors have been awarded the coveted Swiss Minergie accreditation for thermal efficiency
- Air tightness max. test pressure: Class 4 (600 Pa)
- Wind load resistance: Class C5 (2000 Pa)
- Water tightness: E750 (Up to 750Pa)
- Rw(C;Ctr) = 46 (-1;-3) dB
Hardware and accessories
- Integrated drainage: The door can be installed with or without a gutter (drainage)
- Locking machanism: All Hi-Finity doors incorporate an electronic locking system that is concealed in the top frame profile and is operated via either a wall-mounted push button or a remote control.
- Integrated motor: It is concealed in the top frame profile. A concealed motor unlocks and opens the vents with a single push on a button.
- Hi-Finity’s handle: It is designed for a a slim and streamlined look. In the closed position, the handle blends into the wall, having a minimal visual impact whilst being extremely functional.
Safety & Security
- Hi-Finity doors comply with burglar resistance security standard of RC2 and PAS 24
- The locking mechanism is stashed away behind the wall on top of the door, making it difficult for burglars to tamper with.
Reynaers guarantees that its systems meet the highest technical specifications and standards. Therefore Reynaers provide:
- a 10 years system guarantee on aluminium profiles, lacquer or anodisation layer, as well as on the insulation.
- a 5-year system guarantee on the accessories is provided.
For more information, catalogs, brochures, sections and CAD files, visit the Jansen’s relative web pages:
- Brochure Hi-Finity 2020 (.pdf)
- Hi-Finity update 2020 Architect Catalogue_Double Glazing.pdf
- Hi-Finity update 2020 Architect Catalogue_Double Glazing.dwg
- Operation, Care and Maintenance Manual (.pdf) | 10.6 MB
Watch video of Hi-Finity