MasterLine 8 doors offer a wide range of highly insulated and robust flush doors, which meets the modern requirements with regard to safety, thermal insulation and stability, allowing the creation of large entrance doors. MasterLine doors are available as inward and outward opening glass or panel doors and pivoting doors are possible. All the doors can be fitted with a wide range of locks and hinges.
Maximum frame/vent sizes
- Reynaers Masterline 8 casement doors are available up to 1.4m in width and 3m in height.
- Masterline 8 doors are available in all inward and outward opening types.
- It can be desined single or double leaf and a side or top light can be added to each side or top of the door.
- This casement door can be used in conjuction with other Reynaers products for a full glazing package.
Masterline 8 threshold solutions
- To perfectly match all comfort and aesthetic requirements, Reynaers Masterline 8 doors are offered with different threshold solutions: weathered, non-weathered with brush, non-weathered with drop-down seal
- Masterline 8 doors are available in one of 250+ RAL colours.
- Maximum glass thickness is 52 mm.
- Double and triple glazed can be used on Masterline 8 doors
- All over Ud value is depending on frame, vent and glass combinations.
- Air tightness: Class 4 (600 Pa)
- Water tightness: E750 (750 Pa)
- Wind load resistance: Class C4 (1600 Pa)
- All security options are avialable at Reynaers Masterline 8 casement doors.
- Masterline 8 doors can comply with burglar resistance class of RC2 and RC3.
- Reynaers Horizon, Orchid or Shield handles can be used with Masterline 8 doors.
- Concealed, surface mounted or barrel hinges options are available for these doors.