Suitable for high traffic application in commercial and residential buildings, Vision 50 doors offer solutions for a wide range of ground-floor or shop front constructions.
Vision 50 profile design
- Non-Thermal insulation profile
- Frame depth: 100mm
- Vent depth: 50mm
- Visible width (frame+vent): 149mm for a standard door
- Maximum vent height: 2600mm
- Maximum vent width: 2700mm
- Maximum vent weight of 300kg
- Standard inward and outward opening (single or double door)
- Swing door (Single or double)
Colours & Finishes
- Full range of polyester powder coating (PPC) colours
- Anodized finishes
Safety & Security
- Vision 50 doors can be provided with integrated anti-ﬁnger trap.
- Vision 50 doors are available in RC2 or PAS 24 standard
Hardware & Accesssories
- Standard lever handle or pull handle options (Pull handles in many different sizes and styles can be fitted to suit commercial use)
- Thumb-turn option
- Letter plate on bottom frame
- Concealed shoot bolt for slave leaf
- Low rise bump threshold
Integration With Curtain Walls
- Vision 50 entrance doors can easily be integrated into the Reynaers curtain wall systems such as CW-50 and CW-60.
- Maximum glass thickness is 37mm
- Single or double glazed unit options
- High-traffice communal entrance doors in residential buildings
- High-traffic main entrance door for commercial and public buildings (Main entrances for business centres, offices, shop fronts etc).