Consisting of two hinged leafs, and providing up to 2.8m of maximum opening, a steel casement double door (french door) provides access into garden and patio areas. Can be designed with an inward or outward opening, steel double casement door are suitable for any entryway for any traditional or contemporary home project.
- Ideally suited for renovating old or historic buildings and for modern glass constructions.
- New residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
Compliance with Building Regulations
- Thermal performance (U-value) (Compliance with Part L)
- PAS 24 compliance for ground floor doors (Compliance with Part Q)
- Trickle vent requirement (Compliance with Part F)
Our product range for steel casement doors
We offer a variety of steel casement doors that are designed to fit your project aesthetic and technical requirements.
Select from one of the ranges below to view details about our sliding door systems: