Made from robust thermally broken or non-thermal steel profiles, single casement steel doors suit almost any project requirements. Can be designed with an inward or outward opening, you can create elegant side doors, rear doors or balcony doors with steel casement door.
Steel casement door can be made of stainless steel, galvanised steel or corten steel. Depending on your project requirments, steel casement single door can be inward or outward opening. For large structural opening, steel casement door can be combined with a side or top lights.
- Ideally suited for renovating old or historic buildings and for modern glass constructions.
- New residential buildings
- Commercial buildings
Compliance with Building Regulations
- Thermal performance (U-value) (Compliance with Part L)
- PAS 24 compliance for ground floor doors (Compliance with Part Q)
- Trickle vent requirement (Compliance with Part F)
Our product range for steel casement doors
We offer a variety of side-hung steel windows that are designed to fit your project aesthetic and technical requirements.
Select from one of the ranges below to view details about our sliding door systems: